Corfin exhibited at the 2019 Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS)/Parts Obsolescence Symposium scheduled for December 2-5, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona.
The DMSMS covers:
- Obsolescence Management Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Innovative Obsolescence Management Strategies
- New and Innovative Solutions for DMSMS
- Collaboration as a Key to Success
- Parts Management
- DMSMS Training for DMSMS Practitioners and Managers
Corfin conducted a workshop on Internal Obstacles to Obsolescence Management at the FOM, Future of Obsolescence Management Conference in Dallas Oct 9-10. The workshop covered raising awareness, with all stakeholders, of the impact of unmanaged obsolescence and mitigating the impact of obsolescence by educating stakeholders, forming multi-disciplinary teams to address obsolescence and documenting the obsolescence management process.
Please contact Patrick Perrin [email protected] for a copy of the full workshop presentation or information on using Corfin’s services to overcome component obsolescence challenges.