Customers trust Corfin because the high attention to detail ensures their systems are free of risk from tin-whisker and gold embrittlement in mission and life critical systems. We pride ourselves in providing customers with industry leading quality services and products. To ensure this, we have committed to the highest quality assurance implementation including:
- Extensive contract review process. Dedicated staff to ensure all details of the contract flow down to all personnel involved in the process. Intranet based software from quoting to shipment.
- Large quality investment. Inline auditing of processes by skilled Quality personnel to ensure proactive compliance; continuous improvement through automation, training, and employee engagement.
- State-of-the-art facilities. Corfin’s 61,000 sq. ft New Hampshire headquarters and 25,000 sq. ft. Texas Operation employs engineering and technical maintenance staff to ensure our equipment remain the industry’s best.
- Focused on repeatability. 100% product tracking through process.
- Processing to Industry Specifications:
- NASA, Military, Aerospace, Manned Space Flight specifications.
- ESD Controls. ESD Control program certified to ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Nadcap Accredited – AC 7120 Electronics
- Quality Management System. Corfin Industries is AS9100/ISO9001 certified